Family Matters – A six week exploration of Amoris Laetitia: The Joy of Love
As part of our diocesan preparations for the forthcoming World Meeting of Families later this year, Fr. Eamonn Bredin will facilitate a six week discussion group on themes from Pope Francis’ Apostolic Exhortation, Amoris Laetitia (The Joy of Love), in the Kilmore Diocesan Pastoral Centre, Cavan, beginning on Thursday 26 April 2018 from 7:30p.m. to 9:30p.m.
This short course, entitled Family Matters, will explore the following topics from Amoris Laetitia:
- Thursday 26 April: The Experiences & Challenges of Families (Chapter 2 AL)
- Thursday 3 May: Looking to Jesus (Chapter 3 AL)
- Thursday 10 May: Love in Marriage (Chapter 4 AL)
- Thursday 17 May: Love made fruitful (Chapter 5, AL)
- Thursday 24 May: Towards a Better Education of Children (Chapter 7, AL)
- Thursday 31 May: The Spirituality of Marriage & the Family (Chapter 9, AL)
Pre-registration is necessary. You may register a place by contacting the Pastoral Centre on 049 4375004 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of the course is €30, payable on the first night.